When The Sun Hits
When The Sun Hits
- Limited release
- Gluten Free
It's hardly work when you're teaming up with friends who share similar values and uncommon ideas, which made this cider as easy to make as it is to drink. Using hibiscus in a wild fermented cider captures the adventurous nature and ethos of The Establishment and Uncommon, making it impossible not to create something truly special to share.
We aged this cider on hibiscus flowers to highlight the star of this show: the beautiful bright berry notes this tropical bloom is known for. The crystal rose hue of this cider will pull you in. Enjoy bright zesty, citrus acidity mingling with nostalgic fruit leather, rounding out red berry gushers and a long crisp finish reminiscent of lazing in a sunbeam.
The perfect cider to share with friends and dream about what you'll plan the next time the sun hits.
- You can have cider delivered every day of the week between 12 and 6 pm. This is available within Calgary as well as surrounding areas. (I’m looking at you Airdrie and Okotoks.)
- Delivery is free with orders over $100 (otherwise there is a $5 fee)
- Place your order before 3 pm means you will get a same-day delivery. If you order after 3 pm, we can promise next-day delivery.
- You will need to:
- give us a phone number to confirm the delivery
- show us your photo I.D. when we deliver (to prove it’s really you)
- read the email we send you with our contactless delivery instructions close to drop off
- Our taproom is open for pick up Monday - Saturday between 12pm and 5pm, and between 12pm and 4pm Sundays.
- Our staff are more than happy to bring the cider out to your vehicle and place it in your trunk for you, if you need it.
- We will check your photo I.D. and send you and your cider safely on your way!