- Limited release
- Gluten Free
When making cider, apples are ground into a pulp before being pressed, separating the juice from the dry pomace. Conventionally, pomace is waste. We hate waste. Thus, Ciderkin.
A 48-hour maceration of pomace in water slowly pulls out the remaining sugars, acids, tannins and aromatics that were left behind. After re-pressing and fermenting wild we are left with 3% ABV cider that is light and easy-going.
Think piquette but with apples.
The essence of summer, trapped in a bottle. Made entirely from Calgary foraged Dolgo & Kerr pomace, we get all the vibrancy we know and love from crab apple cider without the iconic intensity.
Tastes like watermelon candy, Rainier cherries, and long weekends.
- You can have cider delivered every day of the week between 12 and 6 pm. This is available within Calgary as well as surrounding areas. (I’m looking at you Airdrie and Okotoks.)
- Delivery is free with orders over $100 (otherwise there is a $5 fee)
- Place your order before 3 pm means you will get a same-day delivery. If you order after 3 pm, we can promise next-day delivery.
- You will need to:
- give us a phone number to confirm the delivery
- show us your photo I.D. when we deliver (to prove it’s really you)
- read the email we send you with our contactless delivery instructions close to drop off
- Our taproom is open for pick up Monday - Saturday between 12pm and 5pm, and between 12pm and 4pm Sundays.
- Our staff are more than happy to bring the cider out to your vehicle and place it in your trunk for you, if you need it.
- We will check your photo I.D. and send you and your cider safely on your way!