- Limited release
- Gluten Free
The first Uncommon Expressions series cider shows patience, oak, and the perfect cider apples can capture something truly magic.
These Michelin apples, grown from a single farm in Summerland, BC, are a traditional French cider fruit varietal producing a medium bittersweet juice.
Over time, wild fermented, single-varietal Michelin dry cider apples were slowly matured - for two years - in French oak barrels.
Enjoy a full-bodied cider with a gentle astringency of crystallised citrys peel, lingering buttery dryness reminiscent of juicy green apple, and burnt caramel kept vibrant by the bright riesling wine-like acidity and effervescent carbonation.
- You can have cider delivered every day of the week between 12 and 6 pm. This is available within Calgary as well as surrounding areas. (I’m looking at you Airdrie and Okotoks.)
- Delivery is free with orders over $100 (otherwise there is a $5 fee)
- Place your order before 3 pm means you will get a same-day delivery. If you order after 3 pm, we can promise next-day delivery.
- You will need to:
- give us a phone number to confirm the delivery
- show us your photo I.D. when we deliver (to prove it’s really you)
- read the email we send you with our contactless delivery instructions close to drop off
- Our taproom is open for pick up Monday - Saturday between 12pm and 5pm, and between 12pm and 4pm Sundays.
- Our staff are more than happy to bring the cider out to your vehicle and place it in your trunk for you, if you need it.
- We will check your photo I.D. and send you and your cider safely on your way!