Pinot Rose Cider
Pinot Rose Cider
- Limited release
- Gluten Free
Rosé wines are all about skin contact. In that same spirit we took a tonne of spent Syrah grape skins post- wine making process from our friends at Poplar Grove Winery in Naramata, BC, and fermented cider on the yeasts living on the wine skins.
We let the cider and wine skins macerate for six months. The lets the cider and skins and bring out distinct wine flavour, aromatics, and a beautiful blush hue.
This rosé is the middle ground between wine and cider. Restrained sweetness, with aromas of rose-hip tea, and flavours of fresh fig, cascara, and fig newtons brush up against silky tannins, giving glimpses of classic Syrah— but with a much more refined vibe.
- You can have cider delivered every day of the week between 12 and 6 pm. This is available within Calgary as well as surrounding areas. (I’m looking at you Airdrie and Okotoks.)
- Delivery is free with orders over $100 (otherwise there is a $5 fee)
- Place your order before 3 pm means you will get a same-day delivery. If you order after 3 pm, we can promise next-day delivery.
- You will need to:
- give us a phone number to confirm the delivery
- show us your photo I.D. when we deliver (to prove it’s really you)
- read the email we send you with our contactless delivery instructions close to drop off
- Our taproom is open for pick up Monday - Saturday between 12pm and 5pm, and between 12pm and 4pm Sundays.
- Our staff are more than happy to bring the cider out to your vehicle and place it in your trunk for you, if you need it.
- We will check your photo I.D. and send you and your cider safely on your way!