- Limited release
- Gluten Free
Confluence and Uncommon have teamed up to make a vermouth as eccentric as they are; blending Uncommon’s Syrah grape skin rested cider and Confluence’s botanical infused grappa, distilled from the same grape skins, makes this Alberta’s first vermouth.
Our Sweet Vermouth is a blast of berry delight, taking sweetness from saskatoon berries that mingle naturally with the apple cider. Herbal and bitter botanicals add light complexity. This this in good company, over ice or in a Manhattan cocktail using a good Canadian Whisky.
- You can have cider delivered every day of the week between 12 and 6 pm. This is available within Calgary as well as surrounding areas. (I’m looking at you Airdrie and Okotoks.)
- Delivery is free with orders over $100 (otherwise there is a $5 fee)
- Place your order before 3 pm means you will get a same-day delivery. If you order after 3 pm, we can promise next-day delivery.
- You will need to:
- give us a phone number to confirm the delivery
- show us your photo I.D. when we deliver (to prove it’s really you)
- read the email we send you with our contactless delivery instructions close to drop off
- Our taproom is open for pick up Monday - Saturday between 12pm and 5pm, and between 12pm and 4pm Sundays.
- Our staff are more than happy to bring the cider out to your vehicle and place it in your trunk for you, if you need it.
- We will check your photo I.D. and send you and your cider safely on your way!